Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sometimes I Feel Like an Extrovert, Sometimes I Don't

Costumed Revelers at Carnival in Venice

I feel like I'm moving into an extroverted phase after being in kind of a retreat for a while. When I'm not feeling it, it can be very difficult to come out of my shell which is a nice shell by the way. This coming Saturday is Kate McKinnon's Glitterganza at the Mingei Museum in Balboa Park. She is doing a talk for the San Diego Bead Society and then we will don ballgowns, drink champagne and see beautiful beady things. I will accompany this event with my cello and photographs will be taken by Kyle Cassidy .
You really should try and come to this if you're in the area. Wear your finest regalia and be seen and photographed in it. It happens at 10 a.m. Saturday April 16 at the Mingei Museum and will go until 3 p.m.


2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

Champagne served at high noon, after the talk, and the photo session is from 1-3, in the arched stone colonnades just outside the Mingei. Dress to impress!

Patty said...

You all are going to have so much fun!! I can't wait to see the pictures. :-) And hear you play someday.