Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, it's been a while...


The whole month of July just whizzed right by. I went right from the intensity of rehearsals and performance with Vivre Brasil into a week of art, food and relaxation in France. I only had a couple of weeks before I went back on the road, this time to Oakland, CA for the ISGB Gathering. Now I'm back at home and trying to plow through the piles of stuff and things so I can get back to creating some new works. For now I'll just post a few pictures from my France trip which was just the thing I needed this summer. I stressed so heavily over wether it was the right thing to do or not, mostly because of the expense involved but once I was there I knew I had done the right thing of going with my initial gut reaction which was YES!

No comments: