Monday, February 4, 2008

Almost one month later...


Hey, I'm doing pretty good here, 2 postings this year so far. I'm still not sure if I am the blogging type but like anything else maybe I'll get better at it if I keep doing it.
I am getting ready for my annual trek to the Tucson Best Bead Show so I'm using my sofa as just another flat surface (all others are taken in my house) to work on. If you don't know about Tucson, AZ in February let me fill you in. Every year gemstone merchants, jewelers, bead makers and others involved in the gem and jewelry trade come together for annual trade shows that pretty much take over the whole city of Tucson. Whether you are looking for museum quality mineral specimens or the finest gems, beads and jewelry, this is where you'll find them. People come from all over the world in the month of February to buy and sell. I've been selling at the Best Bead Show since 1998. It is just one of the many shows that goes on in every hotel, convention center, tent and parking lot in town. Come see me at the show!

The Best Bead Show
February 6-10
Kino Veteran's Memorial Community Center
2805 E. Ajo Way
Tucson, AZ

No comments: